Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another post I'm afraid... all my exploring trying to resolve other issues has raised a question on S-PIN.

So we have an S-Pin, but we don't want to be prompted every time the vehicle starts to enter it so ticked the "remember S-PIN" box. However....Now when the car is switched off it gives a message saying the profile is not protected and to use S-PIN!!!! Is this how it's meant to work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another post I'm afraid... all my exploring trying to resolve other issues has raised a question on S-PIN.

So we have an S-Pin, but we don't want to be prompted every time the vehicle starts to enter it so ticked the "remember S-PIN" box. However....Now when the car is switched off it gives a message saying the profile is not protected and to use S-PIN!!!! Is this how it's meant to work?
Did you resolve this? I am experiencing the same problem and also with the home location for Sat Nav which I am promoted to save every time as well

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have the same issue. Bought a new arona last week and every time I turn the engine on its like I never set anything up and that's with putting in the s-pin evey time it asks and saving it to remember.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts