Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spanish manufacturer Seat has become the first auto manufacturer to release an app specifically for Apple CarPlay.

Seat_driveapp_01.jpg

Developed in-house, the Seat DriveApp allows customers to view full vehicle-status data, including scheduled maintenance and tyre pressure, along with a dealer finder. More features and services will be added over the next few weeks.

Before now, and as is the case for all other manufacturers, using Apple CarPlay meant that Seat customers couldn't access vehicle data not already offered in the smaller multi-information display found in the instrument clusters of many new models. Now, owners can simply tap the DriveApp icon in CarPlay to bring up relevant information.

DriveApp is already available in the company's home market of Spain and will be made available in all of the other markets in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Makes me sad. I use android based phones. =( But then again who knows in the next few months since I do need to upgrade.

...or I wonder if I can jailbreak my phone to get something like that. hmmm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.