Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SalopianSandancer said:
Very nice. When did you order? Expecting the call to collect mine any day now
Hi there , 5th December 17 - factory order excellence trim 1.0 115 bhp manual petrol
Collected today but could have been Monday 12-3-18

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same spec as mine. I ordered 12th Jan and car arrived in UK on Sunday. No word from dealer on collection date yet though.

Don't suppose you know what date your car arrived in the UK do you? Trying to guesstimate when I might be picking mine up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Anyone know how soon they ship from factory how long it takes to get to UK ? Just trying to work out time scale after being told mine was at point 8 quality control post build yesterday so when it should be shipped then arrive ..
jeez I hate all this waiting .. ! Grrr lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine was shipped from Barcelona on 1st March and arrived at the Port of Tyne on Sunday 11th. Boat stopped in London on 9th March, so depends where yours will be getting off.

No idea on the wait time post shipping...

·
Registered
116 Posts
We were told last week that ours was on its way over and would be up to a 4 week wait before we could collect it. Fed up of waiting now. Ordered back in November on launch day. Starting to think we should have gone elsewhere.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hope my experiance below helps. All these details are stored on the "detailed order form" that the dealer has access to.
I know this as a friend of ours works for Seat, and he gave us all these details when we ordered our Ateca last year.

My FR was ordered on the 8th Dec.
It was accepted by the factory on the 12th Dec
Dealer confirmed the above on the 4th Jan and told me that
Build week was the 5th week (29th Jan - 2nd Feb) they only work on a 5 day week.
He called to say that it would leave Spain week 7 (12th Feb - 16th Feb) exact date not known
It arrived at Sheerness on the 26th Feb.
Transported to Seat Derby on the 28th Feb, I was to collect on the 3rd /4th March but to the weather and paperwork issues I'm collecting this Friday.
Cant wait.

So from Order at dealers to original collection date is 85 days, or 2 months and 23 days.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SalopianSandancer said:
Same spec as mine. I ordered 12th Jan and car arrived in UK on Sunday. No word from dealer on collection date yet though.

Don't suppose you know what date your car arrived in the UK do you? Trying to guesstimate when I might be picking mine up.
Dealer emailed when it arrived in uk port was only 9 days between port and pickup

·
Registered
66 Posts
Williecarona said:
Dealer emailed when it arrived in uk port was only 9 days between port and pickup
I assume that was 9 'calendar days' rather than 'working days' ?

In any case, just under two weeks (max.) does sound about right though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.