Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Brian566 said:
Hi All
Since Updating my Sat Nav to version 1115 from 1030 using Europe 1 map update Following the instruction on the Sat Nav update link .
I have had no issues and works perfect until this week :
I was on the A59 which is a 60mph limit towards Skipton. On checking the Display it now shows two speed limit symbols 50 and 60 also in also further on another road t showed 50 and 40 before the update I only ever had one speed symbol showing

Been out again using the Sat Nav and the problem appears to be trunk roads were the national Sped Limit is 60mph when ever you are on a 60mph road the Sat Nav shows 2 speed symbols on the map left hand side
were before it showed one 60 mph .

Anybody else noticed this after updating :?:
Strange. I will see if I can replicate the problem over the weekend. It must be something they have added to the update, but not sure what purpose it serves.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where are we getting 1310 from? I can only see 1115 on both the SEAT download site and DiscoverCare.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks. I didn't check there as DiscoverCare reports there is no update. It must be a little behind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.