Seat Arona Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Also getting the twin speed limit signs on the satnav following my update. I just assumed this was because of twin max limits depending on vehicle size/trailer towing. It's not really a problem, just an oddity.
Satnav version is 1115 - update using the guidance on this site.
The newer version (1310) came out a couple of days after I'd updated to 1115 - time to get that SD card out again!

[Edit] So, the "newer" version appears to be the same as the old version 1115. The VW update software told me there was a newer version - but I can't see any difference. I guess it's possible that some of the maps have changed, but I'll never know!
The dual speed limit indication is still there. At least it still works though! 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just updated to version 1310 the dual speed issue has now gone single 60 mph symbol on nation limits
It must have been a bug in 1115 suspect its a trailer or good vehicle issue

Glad its solved

Registered
Brian566 said:
Just updated to version 1310 the dual speed issue has now gone single 60 mph symbol on nation limits
It must have been a bug in 1115 suspect its a trailer or good vehicle issue

Glad its solved
Going to try again without using the vW update software. Very annoying. Very time consuming!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Took less than a hr the time delay is deleting and adding new files to SD card so slow but s a simple process
download new file from seat website to a new folder
copy old files from SD card to a new folder then delete them from SD card
Copy New files to SD card

Then copy the "overall.nds" from the old sd card file folder and overwrite in on the SD card

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.