Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
It is not very deep and not very useful. I expected a drawer you could slide out but it is like a mini glovebox. I can get a tin of Campbells Condensed Soup in. It is about 2/3 the seat width.

The Arona is not great for front storage space. It had to be a condensed can not a full can!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Indeed Maziac. Not having a Mars bar and being too lazy to get out a ruler, I searched for something iconic and familiar that just fitted and no more, and that was what came to hand. You win the prize for an amusing wry response. Well done.

Now, if there was only room for the tin opener as well....

·
Registered
22 Posts
yes.mine has this storage in my car to drivers seat.passenger seat has the other storage line mini glovebox..excellence arona is my car

·
Registered
75 Posts
Christpoher PL said:
Does anyone of You have „this" under seat?
I believe that is the "document holder".

Seat has 3 different under seat storage things listed in their parts system; the draw, a document holder, and a fire extinguisher holder.

·
Registered
109 Posts
AndyK said:
I'm having a small subwoofer fitted under the drivers seat to beef up the standard audio system.
That'll be stimulating ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
olliechambers1 said:
Seat has 3 different under seat storage things listed in their parts system; the draw,
A drawer it certainly is not since it doesn't slide.

From the OED: "The word drawer is often spelled incorrectly as draw. As a noun, draw chiefly means 'an act of selecting names randomly to decide winners' or 'an even score at the conclusion of a game', whereas drawer mainly means 'a sliding storage compartment'"

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm using the rack under the driver's seat, for the booklet containing the user's guide, service book etc, saving some space from the not very big glove compartment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts