Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just had a phonecall from the dealership to say they are delivering my arona se technology, Nevada white with a grey roof this Thursday, cannot wait is an understatement!!

Ordered on the 12th December.

Based in Portsmouth:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yea another Nevada White Arona..
Ive gone for the Excellence Lux with a Black Roof.
Be good to see the photos..
Mines not ready until end of May..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Absolutely lovely! To say I am jealous would be an understatement. I've probably got to wait about 3 months for mine.
As a matter of interest, in the time you were waiting, did you (or anyone else here) keep looking online at pictures and re-reading the reviews?
At the moment I can't stop myself! SWMBO thinks that I've got some sort of addiction. :D
Bob.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks great!

Bob - you're not alone, I ordered in Dec and have been going through all the reviews online and you tube ever since! :D

Finally picking up the car on Monday, can't wait!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i collected my new Arona today white with a grey roof its a fr 1.5 lovely car drives well i ordered it early January have not had much chance to drive far as yet will tomorrow with luck will post pictures later when i find out how

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just to satisfy my craving I've even been watching all the foreign language reviews on YouTube as well! Can't understand much of what's being said but the pictures are nice. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I also over Christmas read the manual and the sat nav manual.
You may find that when you pick the car up you may know more that the dealer!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts