Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have only been here for a short while and I was looking forward to my Arona Xcellence Lux but after all the messing around from SEAT the lack of communication and I just could not live with the white dash plus being told that if I wanted the original spec I am going to be waiting till November for delivery, um no, so with all that I canceled my order and have since been given an 8 week delivery date for my new Ford Kuga Titanium X.

Thnx to everyone here for your support and I hope those that are waiting for their Arona's enjoy them as much as I would, its just a shame they didn't give us the option to at least change the colour of the dash to maybe the SE's black I would of been happy with that, oh well.

Have fun everyone,

Bubyz (waves).

Meow =^.^=

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sorry to see you leave, I understand how you feel, especially with Seat messing about.

I actually think the concept of no options (except things that could be done at dealers) made sense, but only if they provided stock in UK so orders could be fulfilled in 1-3 weeks

Having to wait 6-7 months for a car without factory options is just daft. I don't really understand why a stock of cars wasn't provided to fulfil first few months of sales.

someone at Seat UK didn't understand (even if they are trying to copy) the German "SEAT FAST LANE" In nur 21 Tagen (within 21 days) delivery from ordering.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also cancelled my order last week after being told my car was in uk and delivery was meant to be 27th april for me to phone and they tell me the salesman got it wrong and it wouldnt be till june considering i ordered this in february.

So cancelled got my deposit back and now ordered a honda hrv black edition pick it up next week &#x1f44f-1f3fb;&#x1f44f-1f3fb; The saleswoman had said she had 2 other people coming in saying the same about seat arona and cant undertand how they got it so wrong

Good luck with your new car 🚘

·
Registered
41 Posts
Reading some of the posts on here are quite depressing! some people would say it's only a car! But I look forward to getting a new car every every 3 years, it's also my lifeline for getting out and about and getting to hospital/doctors appointments and so on, I don't know how I stand as I get my car through the Motability scheme can I reject it if I don't like something about the car, I chose the Xcellence Lux because of the comfort seats, and the interior looked great + a hole host of things like the boot, the new build is a worry (A white dash) Nooooo 😤 I don't drive any more do to my medical condition, sorry if I sound muddled 😱, good luck all your new vehicles whatever brand they are.

·
Registered
20 Posts
And it's goodbye from me too. Absolutely p!ssed off with Seat and the changes they've made to the Xcellence Lux. Do not want white dash, heated seats and Beats Audio (whatever that is) and do not want to wait longer than the 12 weeks I was quoted at the beginning of March. I really liked the car but have cancelled my order and have bought a Dacia Duster Prestige (shock, horror, why would he?!} Much lesser spec, much cheaper but I'm picking it up on Friday. It will do me for now and I can then rethink my options in the next year or two - if I'm still alive! Good luck to all you nice people and I hope and I'm sure you'll enjoy your Aronas - if and when you get them.
All the best,
Bob.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have cancelled our order as well. Not good enough to remove the most important part of the car (comfortable seats) and replace them with mree add-ons. Ordered a Skoda Karoq SE L with beige leather. Hopefully this will arrive as we ordered it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've just cancelled my excellence lux auto from Seat Westfield W12, it will be due "in a few weeks" with the old trim, if anyone interested.
Really wanted the heated seats and beats audio, told me I'd have to wait another six months.
I'm really not impressed with this "store" and will be looking elsewhere for my new car.
Take care

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm off too... Was told yesterday that 32 weeks from order is now standard. Even though I ordered early February.

So, I'm paying more, but getting more by buying the Hyundai Kona

Virtually every 'Toy' that a car can have (Even Head Up Display, Rear Camera, all Radar functions, LED Everything, Partial Leather, Heated and Electric adjustable seats, Sat Nav with updates for Speed camera locations and new roads and postal codes, Five Year Full AA Cover etc)

Plus I get my new ALL BLACK PERLESCENT vehicle by the end of the month. (apparently they have upped UK production, knowing VAG Group have problems)

Just had a call from a mate, who has just ordered one of these in this livery (max 7 weeks from order)

Finally, I would have waited for the Arona IF Seat had been forthcoming with honest information - not sitting behind SAYING NOTHING. After buying four previous Seat models for my daughters, I feel totally let down.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, the advice, and chit chat, however "Es hora de decir adiós"

·
Registered
116 Posts
@wotrulike
You can cancel the motability order at any time. As long as you don't input you personal pin into the machine there is not contract. We were given the option of refusing my wife's motability FR Arona as it came with the wrong colour roof. We decided not to cancel as we would go to the back of the que if we ordered another one and just couldn't be bothered going car hunting again to find something different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts