Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Collected my 115 TSI Xcellence last Wednesday and I couldn't be happier with it.

After visiting family at the weekend, I've clocked up about 500 miles in total, however it was great to get out and do some distance driving.

The ACC works like a charm. This is the first car I've had with Cruise Control, but found it easy to use and quick to pick up.

For some reason the Blind Spot detection was switched off initially, so might be work checking to status of the Driver Assist options when collecting.

The info system is brilliant with so many options available, all of which can be selected by the buttons on the steering wheel.

I prefer to use Google Maps for navigation due to the live traffic updates and general interface, so I was please to discover that this works perfectly with Android AutoLink.
The AutoLink feature is great for reading and responding to messages (text, messenger and whatsapp). All messages are read out and responded to by voice, so no need to take eyes off the road.

Only downside at the minute is that Apple Music doesn't play when in Android Auto mode, something I will get over though.

All in all, hugely impressed!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have to agree android auto works brilliantly and Google maps have clearer instructions, the in car sat nav voice is a bit challenged but some times rather amusing,. Tried mirror link but very hit and miss with various phones, needs work, hopefully will improve with time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haha if it's the same voice as in the Skoda Octavia ..? Hearing her voice say " ManCheester" 😂😂 it's hilarious

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.