Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I'm new to this and certainly not an expert with cars.

Had the car for 6 months now and have an ongoing issue and a recent one.

I have put my music on a usb stick which i leave plugged in. Initially the albums all showed up fine on the screen but now every time I go in there will be different albums missing and just put in the 'unknown artist' album which is annoying! Tried new usb stick but a few days later it started doing the same, and puts different albums in each time!
Recently I have noticed that at low speeds at breaking or full stearing lock there is a low rubbing noise. The brakes seem fine with plenty of pad and no gravel stuck so not sure if I need to take it in, as only done 3k?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Leethomas,

Don't know about the USB issue.

I would definitely get the dealer to investigate the noise. If they can't fix it identify it now, that way it's logged in case you need to file a warranty claim. The younger the car is, the less chance of them blaiming it on on something you've done.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Leethomas

I am having the same problem, I have tried different USB stick and swapping the stick between ports.
I know there is a fault with the USB ports, the power supply can fails to the ports, i did wounder if was damaging the sticks, but they both seem OK.
I have been into the dealer, the fault is known about but no fix as yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great at least it's not just me! At least they know about it then and perhaps they will fix it at some point. Thanks mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.