Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not had my car long so still figuring out how things work. Annoyingly the USB keeps going to the start when I get back in the car, instead of carrying on from where I left off. Had a look through settings but can't see anything obvious, any ideas why this is happening and how to resolve?

·
Registered
20 Posts
No ideas on a solution but mine also does this although it's not every time - sometimes it picks up from where it left off.

I've not been able to spot a pattern or anything that might cause this, seems to be random.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you are refering to usb media player I noticed that if before switching off ignition you pause the music with the sound off/pause button on the left steering wheel,
then when you switch it on again pressing that same button will continue playing where it left off

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been into the dealer with this problem, apparently there is a fault with the USB port loosing power, so loosing it's place.
I use Android Auto which uses the USB port to connect, I found it would disconnect because the port had lost power. They told me they don't know why as yet but have put me on the list to recall when they come up with a fix.

1.6 TDi Xcellence in Orange with Grey roof

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, glad it isn't just me going mad lol I'll try the pause trick and raise it with the dealer too. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts