Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to add a little positivity to the forum.

I couldn't afford the luxury models so went for the SE tech 1L 95bhp and I love it.

I only had to wait a couple of months.

OK there was a recall, it happens in many cars, at least they did not cover it up. They came up with a fix very quickly and within 2 weeks there was a flood of spare parts.

Even at 95bhp the engine is quite nippy compared to my old Ford Focus.
Mpg is averaging mid to upper 40's. Drive is great, infotainment is great. I can't think of anything I would replace.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yes, and I had a great experience with the dealer, very attentive and proactive. Great buying experience too. Marshalls of Leicester.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There was a flood of spare parts? Yes probably from the cars that they promised to build but haven't quite got round to it yet?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do feel a lot of sympathy for those customers that are suffering long delays waiting for their vehicles to arrive. I was very lucky obtaining mine from stock ordered vehicles, exactly the colour and spec I wanted plus taking delivery on the date of my choice. I am thoroughly enjoying my Arona FR the driving experience is very good and the vehicle has everything I require. Plus the mpg is pretty good!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Spike. - good to hear, hopefully the good experience will continue; having done 6000 miles now I'm getting over 50 mpg - same engine as yours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Having read all the negative posts (not without justification at times) I have to say my experience has been good. No problems, on time delivery 48 mpg lively acceleration smooth revs little if any wind noise (although I do drive with Mp3 playing.) In conclusion very happy with my first month driving. Running in was recommended and done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well I've logged onto this site but I don't have a SEAT Arona.

I want one and in fact ordered one but was rung by the dealer to say it would be delayed and they don't know when it will arrive. As I need to get rid of my old car I can't afford to wait in case I have to spend more on my old car.

I ordered an Arona Excellence Lux and it has become so secretive that not even SEAT's consumer hotline can tell you anything other than it's to do with emissions.

For a company that's part of VW I find it incredible.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Emissions? Well that's a new one on me, they have blamed gearbox problems seat cover shortages and god knows what else the truth is you cannot beleive a word that they say because the left arm does not know what the right arm is doing?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm over the moon with my Arona and would also highly recommend Marshalls in Leicester and my new friend Ben

1 - 14 of 14 Posts