Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Arona FR 1.5 DSG
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed the car today,opened all four doors to wipe dry the sills and after a few minutes the radio started playing,the key was in my pocket, shut the doors radio still on, only switched off when I locked the car,anyone else had this? The car is booked in at the dealers early July as the infotainment system keep going into a random shutdown/reboot loop, tried resetting it a few times, no joy, looks like it works when I don't expect it to and doesn't work when I do;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I now have an Audi Q2 but the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago when washing the car, opened the the doors to do the sills and the inside of the windscreen, shut the doors and 90 seconds /2 mins later the radio switched itself on.Weird!.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Odd. Ours sometimes reboots itself. Did it multiple times week one. Seems to have settled down since then but has rebooted once or twice. Usually when restarting car after a short break. But let me know what they do with yours.

·
Registered
2022 Arona FR 1.5 DSG
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odd. Ours sometimes reboots itself. Did it multiple times week one. Seems to have settled down since then but has rebooted once or twice. Usually when restarting car after a short break. But let me know what they do with yours.
Mine seems to be OK at the moment not rebooted for ten days, having second thought about taking it in now but wonder if I will miss out on a possible update that may sort it, will keep you posted.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine has been like this for 10 months - had the unit die completely and changed - but the new unit reboots ocassionaly

Radio stays on after you turn off ignition and lock the car some times

Reverse camera sometimes does not work.

Sometimes the volume wont work - no volume or wont adjust.

Sometimes no radio at all.

Sometimes no Navigation.

Phones will not stay connected to the unit - so handsfree does not work.

Apple car play works when it wants to.

Just a complete piece of sh#t really.

Wife nearly crashed trying to get the damn radio working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts