Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a Scout around the Internet and found this new dash upgrade coming to Arona's in 2018. Already fitted to Some VW T-Roc's C8EFC016-AB9E-4AF5-9F7C-4862EEC5D53C.jpeg
26751F55-A713-437D-9C82-190CCD2F4A17.jpeg

·
Registered
299 Posts
I wonder what spec or specs of arona will get it as the UK doesn't have the facility to add options. Unless that's going to change.

·
Registered
299 Posts
No where seems to give a release date other than that the Arona will get it in 2018. Also coming from the beginning of 2018 is Amazon Alexa being fitted to all seat cars. I've just been given build week 5 for mine so I'll be interested to see if it comes with Alexa, can't see me getting digi dash though. Undid have it on my previous Tiguan. Although this is now the older generation, it was good but the mine had the facility to show the nav bit it wasnt full screen.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just looking around on the seat configuratour and I see that the virtual cockpit is now an option on the ateca. Doesn't look like any others though at the moment.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just double checking and it's only available on the fr and xcellence trim level.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I messaged Seat on twitter asking when virtual cockpit was available as while I'm waiting for my FR build date still can I ask for it to be installed on mine -
They said there's no info on a date when it is available yet and to keep looking on the " latest news" section on Seat website for updates

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mine build dates next week so don't think I'll need tonworry, I won't be getting it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I see there is an new updated brochure been released for the arona. Unfortunately doesn't make mention to the digital dash or Amazon Alexa so maybe it's a bit farther away yet to be fitted.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nothing glaringly obvious that I can see just laid out differently.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've also asked my dealer about the Virtual Cockpit, he's not seen anything yet, but will have a look on the SEAT-HUB.
think that this must be the internal dealer news hub for new product releases and updates.
unless anyone else knows different?
Not got a build week for mine yet, its only 2 weeks ago I ordered it, so from what people have said on here I won't expect to hear until 6-7 weeks in. So maybe lucky it will be available before my build starts... :) Finger Crossed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts