Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Has anybody bought there car via carwow or drive the deal from a from a dealer a long way from home for a better price
And then been to there local Seat Dealer for warranty work had any issues with it

·
Registered
299 Posts
I didn't with the arona but I had previously with a vw bought in Kent via drive the deal and then had warranty work done in the Midlands without any issues.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Never an issue to use a different dealer - they all get paid for warranty work by the manufacture by putting a claim in.

I brought a car a couple of years ago via Car Wow, very smooth and even though the car never needed warranty work took it to a different dealer to service the car due to the distance.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that its reassuring as the best price is 100 mile away so I might have to bit the bullet and order the 115 FR as not happy with my 95 engine but the are still quoiting Nov delivery

·
Registered
46 Posts
If its another SEAT dealer offering you the deal.....What you can do is find the better deals then ring around local SEAT dealers to see if they can Better the deal (or of coarse match it) .
If its on Finance with SEAT (VW finance) then its all done and quoted from the same system...

I then got a slightly improved deal locally , £25 I think over all? and a 'free tank of fuel for the buisness' , which I went with . I didnt fancy taking the car back 150 miles if I did have issues with say any scratches etc after it was delivered. Although the dealer further away then did then offer me free delivery after he knew I was dealing locally.

So for the sake of a few phone calls do shop around between dealers to see what you can or cant save ...

·
Registered
77 Posts
We have just ordered a FR 115 using carwow.
It is coming from the SEAT store Lakeside. They have stock vehicles available in our case it should be 12 days from order to collection.

I have bought a car using carwow previously. It had a minor issue that was dealt with by the local dealer with no problem at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.