Votes: 58 57.4%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Choice is

Nevada White with a Black roof.

The poll only allows 10 option, I combined the roof colours on the last option.
If it had allowed more entries I would have done 3 roof options.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Blue with grey roof. I originally wanted Nevada white and Grey then the other half decided she did t want white after seeing a blue Ibiza at the dealers on order day.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has anyone seen this colour on an Arona yet? I seen it on a YouTube clip, it doesn't look like the mystery blue, it's more of a Teal colour. If this was available I think I would have chosen this over my Monsoon grey.

·
Registered
299 Posts
That looks like the lava blue that the ateca can be ordered in.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Urban silver/black roof. Originally ordered mystery blue with black roof but then got cold feet when I realised it would be difficult to look after so went with silver as it will only get a wash every month or so if it's lucky.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well from the poll i've been running the Desire Red is leagues out in front.
The rarest colours are Nevada White and Urban Silver. ( So we are the true rebels)

Surprised that more people have gone for a Plain all one colour than over combination roof colour

53 votes so far, and only 20 have gone for a different roof colour (unless people did not think to tick the roof option)

Next poll will be which version did people go for. I suspect pest the FR/FR Sport will be the most popular, unlike most of the video reviews saying that the SE tech will be.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ginge, you can do 2 ticks, one for the main colour and one for if you had the roof coloured.

I could only have 10 options max to choose from so I had to use the 10th as a roof option. thats why it has 2 ticks each.
if the system had allowed more I would have done all the combinations.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Dolphinfriendly1012 said:
That looks like the lava blue that the ateca can be ordered in.
Some countries seem to have another Blue, Mediterranean Blue (as a basic colour), but that is darker
Might be odd lighting as the car in background seems to be between red and orange

1 - 20 of 45 Posts