Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tempted by the Arona in red with a black roof.

Anyone else getting a contrasting roof colour or are you sticking with it all being the same colour?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea. Red with a black roof looks perfect to me. It's a bright enough color without being "tacky" you know? I use to like all black vehicles, but they'd get insanely hot during noontime. So I'd rather just nip it and go with a color thats easy to spot, and won't roast me running about.

Might even color code it with rims too. Imagine that sort of red rims that go with it lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I kind of like the look of the black roofs. But I'm probably going to go with a lighter blue color all around. Black and blue look nice, sure, but I saw one that looked kind of sweet. Sort of a pastel, but still bright blue. Something that's pretty to look at instead of looking "powerful" and such.

·
Registered
64 Posts
For me its going to be the Red & Black, which looks like it will be the most common combination.

I'm just waiting for lease companies to price the 1.6TDI FS as thats the one I want.

I wonder if other car companies will follow this new way of buying a car that Seat has called "The Arona buying process".
Whereby as you go up the trim levels they are more generously equipped, so there is no need to add any extras.

·
Administrator
108 Posts
alandl said:
For me its going to be the Red & Black, which looks like it will be the most common combination.

I'm just waiting for lease companies to price the 1.6TDI FS as thats the one I want.

I wonder if other car companies will follow this new way of buying a car that Seat has called "The Arona buying process".
Whereby as you go up the trim levels they are more generously equipped, so there is no need to add any extras.
It does seem to suit the car very well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
alandl said:
It's a good idea, but you do tend to find oneself drifting towards the top-end models to get that bit of "must-have" kit! Maybe that's the idea.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have to agree with your Geoff. I was going to go for the SE TECH to match my SE TECH Ateca in equipment levels, but I have to go up to the FS model.
Its seams to be a win win for Seat, they only need to produce certain models with without customers ordering different extras, but we as customers win due to more consistant and lower build times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Golfhacker56 said:
Red with black roof is the combination for me as it looks good in the photos, second choice is white with black roof
Same! Both look great on the autogefughl review video.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Red and black for me also, played around with the combinations on the configurator and that won out for me. Car looks good in most colours though and I do like the contrasting roof combinations the best. Good that they are all no cost options

·
Registered
135 Posts
Have gone for red with grey ( in fact that was the same as the test dive car I drove , ) then dealer mentioned seat voucher ! Downloaded and money off , happy bunny

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got an Xcellence lux in Monsoon grey with orange roof on order, did like the red with black roof but couldn't bring my self to go through another black car, I know it would of only been the roof but I couldn't bear the misery of that one wrong wipe with a leather or cloth! Lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey everyone, just joined the forum and thought I would chip in with my colour details.

Last week we placed an order for a Arona FR Sport 115 in monsoon grey with black roof.

I liked the red but feel like everyone is getting that colour so wanted something different. Think the grey will look nice with the black roof, tinted windows and 18 inch alloys.

Will be posting a picture when it arrives in March :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts