Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea from where I can buy an official Seat Arona wind deflectors please if there are any?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nothing in any of the Accessory brochures for wind deflectors. not even listed in any price lists.
Looks as if they do not make them for this model.

·
Registered
420 Posts
ninogui said:
Hello

here you go, bought them myself, its a full set including the back windows, shipped to Portugal so I think they will ship to Malta too.
Heko is a Polish brand and they specialize in... wind deflectors.
https://www.micksgarage.com/d/wind-deflectors/seat/seat-arona/arona-2017-onwards/products

You can probably source it somewhere else, but I had a good and quick experience with these guys.
Just Looking at the good selection they have of Parts and accessories plus other items Trackers and reverse camera to phone worth linking
#

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for your feedback. I will post a picture when fitted :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought and installed these . (Heko) had them on for a few days and removed them, the wind noise was terrible, fitted with clips, and without.

Truly horrible noise from them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mickyg2004 said:
I bought and installed these . (Heko) had them on for a few days and removed them, the wind noise was terrible, fitted with clips, and without.

Truly horrible noise from them.
Thanks for your reply! Did not yet buy them as the ebay seller was asking stupid questions like my car registration number when I made it clearly that I am not from the UK.

Based on your reply I better look elsewhere!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi danjel, Just bought an Arona FR 115BHP from Malta and I am having trouble finding good wind deflectors. I do not particularly like the design of the HEKO. Did you buy yours? What brand did you get?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.