Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I am experiencing a lot of wind noise on my 2021 Arona when hitting speeds of 40mph and up. It is hard to pinpoint exactly where the noise is coming from but it seems to be focused on the passenger side of the windscreen. I have been back to Seat who insist it is a 'characteristic' of the car but I am not convinced! I was never aware of any wind noise on my previous 2018 Arona and wondered if anyone else has this issue?
Also, on hot sunny days, something under the dashboard (again, passenger side) is rattling/vibrating like crazy - anyone else have this issue as well? Obviously it didn't happen when the dealership took it out! Grrr!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had the same with the 2019 version.
Look at the plastic strips, frontwindow between hood and roof.
Mine came loose, just had to refit it, done in 10 seconds

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
I am experiencing a lot of wind noise on my 2021 Arona when hitting speeds of 40mph and up. It is hard to pinpoint exactly where the noise is coming from but it seems to be focused on the passenger side of the windscreen. I have been back to Seat who insist it is a 'characteristic' of the car but I am not convinced! I was never aware of any wind noise on my previous 2018 Arona and wondered if anyone else has this issue?
Also, on hot sunny days, something under the dashboard (again, passenger side) is rattling/vibrating like crazy - anyone else have this issue as well? Obviously it didn't happen when the dealership took it out! Grrr!
I have a 2019 model it has the same fault with the wind noise at passengers side of windscreen. I think it is a badly bonded windscreen. seat want me to authorise one hour labour to look at it . If no fault found I have to pay

·
Registered
321 Posts
I also had some windnoise ... but found the part that's what's causing the trouble

There are 2 pieces of black plastic trim, on the outside of the car on the A-pillar
On the left it wasn't flush between the glass and metal.
When I clicked it back in place... the windnoise ws gone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Experiencing the same issue with my 70 plate Arona FR. Did anyone get any luck taking the car to the dealer?
Quite annoying at speeds over 40mph, hard to pinpoint the noise exactly but it’s definitely the passenger side.

·
Registered
2022 Arona FR 1.5 DSG
59 Posts
I experienced wind noise on my last FR around the door mirrors,a few reviews of the Arona point out the wind noise and I anticipate no change on my new one which is on order,one review put it down to the shape of the door mirrors

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!
Mine the same. Just came back from france. 110 km. it get bad. Just turn the radio up. They all the same

·
Registered
2022 Arona FR 1.5 DSG
59 Posts
I experienced wind noise on my last FR around the door mirrors,a few reviews of the Arona point out the wind noise and I anticipate no change on my new one which is on order,one review put it down to the shape of the door mirrors
Wind noise is an issue on my new Arona above 40mph there is a groove about 4mm wide on the top of the mirrors and a gap between the windscreen and seal on the A pillar, hardly aerodynamic(n)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts