Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first Seat Arina in April, and very satisfied with the value for money.

However, a massive problem has developed and don't know if I am being fobbed off by Seat - about 3 months ago I began to notice wind noise from the drivers side window area, I took it into the Seat garage I purchased it from and went on a test drive with their technician who agreed there was a definite noise. When we returned to the garage we took a new Arona out and this had a similar noise. Seat said the noise was on all Seat Aronas.

2 weeks ago I took it back as it was getting worse, and left it with the garage for testing, when I returned they said they had given it a test run, and spoke t :| o Seat, who confirmed the noise existed on all Aronas and couldn't help further, and was given the advice to test drive future cars at 70mph to listen for noises

I would suggest that unless you enjoy wind noise, akin to driving with the window open, you avoid the Arona until Seat rectifies the problem

·
Registered
25 Posts
Before I bought my Arona I read the road tests and about the only negative was wind noise (from mirrors?)

I do experience this which does seem worse in stronger winds so I do not think Seat are fobbing you off.

I carried on ordering mine despite reading the tests so cannot complain.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i posted about your problem traced it now to roadnoise after the tyres have bedded in was not there until about 400m
dealer has a hearing problem -----

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.