Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Recently bought the seat arona FR sport, registered (September 2020)

I've noticed that after use of the windscreen washers a lot of water, travels onto the drivers door window….I personally got caught out the first time I used them, had my window down and the water/screen wash started to drip into the inside of the car!

Has anyone else had this issue? And is there any solution to fix this?

Kind regards.

·
Registered
293 Posts
No, don't have this option on my FR
I take most showers @ home

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wholeheartedly agree best to shower at home!

Sounds like I'll need to put it in the garage, not sure if these sort of things are covered in my warranty!

Kind regards.

·
Registered
2021 arona fr red edition
38 Posts
Wholeheartedly agree best to shower at home!

Sounds like I'll need to put it in the garage, not sure if these sort of things are covered in my warranty!

Kind regards.
i like to shower outdoors under a nearby waterfall ( like Myleene) in my figure hugging speedos .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi folks,

Recently bought the seat arona FR sport, registered (September 2020)

I've noticed that after use of the windscreen washers a lot of water, travels onto the drivers door window….I personally got caught out the first time I used them, had my window down and the water/screen wash started to drip into the inside of the car!

Has anyone else had this issue? And is there any solution to fix this?

Kind regards.
It’s not something that can be fixed, it happens with most Aronas. Just have to remember to close the window before using the washer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a new Arona (october '21) and my screen wash takes quite a while to come through but when it does it's fairly low on the screen and I certainly don't get any coming in the front windows when they're open.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a new Arona (october '21) and my screen wash takes quite a while to come through but when it does it's fairly low on the screen and I certainly don't get any coming in the front windows when they're open.
Same here takes a couple of seconds to activate and yip quite low.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts