Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any updates as to whether there is an option to add the Winter pack to the Xcellence Lux? I understand that is was removed last year, but have there been any updates recently? I cannot believe the top of the range Arona does not have this pack as standard! Shocking!!
I have looked at the Seat Ireland and the Arona Xcellence Lux has it as standard - here is the link to the current brochure https://www.seat.ie/content/dam/countries/ie/models/brochure/arona/arona-brochure.pdf

·
Registered
122 Posts
SEAT do things differently in the UK. For each model, features are either standard or not available. Virtually nothing is an option. If you want extra features, you choose a different model. The winter pack is now only available as standard on the SE Technology Lux. I agree it should have remained on the Xcellence Lux too.

Looks like Ireland just has an Xcellence (no Lux), but the winter pack is a option, rather than standard.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi has anybody in the UK tried to buy from Irleland dealer and have all the options and extras
And then pay Import duty y

·
Registered
77 Posts
Brian566 said:
Hi has anybody in the UK tried to buy from Irleland dealer and have all the options and extras
And then pay Import duty y
There is no import duty while we are still in the EU.
I think if you use the configurator on the Irish SEAT site to spec an Arona to the equivalent level of a UK model you will find it is much more expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts