Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I put my order in for the FR SPORT on Saturday. Dealer indicated approximately 20 weeks for build and delivery. Dealer was very upfront and honest about the delays citing sales volume and that The VW Group have been caught out by the new regulations surrounding WLTP that became effective on 1st September 2018. There are plenty of articles on the Web if you want to read about it further.

For those who are desperate to get an FR SPORT quickly. The dealer I went with has one in stock. White with a black roof. Not my favourite colour and I'm happy to wait however long it takes, so didn't go for it.

The 1.5 FR SPORT is apparently the worst effected with the longest wait time. Most dealers aren't even taking sales for it now. I went for the 1.0. Great little engine with plenty of welly for my needs :)

Hope you all get your ARONA's soon!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any idea where I can find the official WLTP list of CO2 emissions in g/km for all the Arona models?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I don't, sorry. I have heard that The VW Group have been very cagey about which models/brands have been effected by the changes and still won't confirm if asked directly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh ok. When I bought my Arona way back in June they said that it was 113g/km but when I picked it up it changed to 130g/km which meant that it still was in the same insurance bracket here in Malta. Still I am not too sure if the figure is correct :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
danjel said:
Oh ok. When I bought my Arona way back in June they said that it was 113g/km but when I picked it up it changed to 130g/km which meant that it still was in the same insurance bracket here in Malta. Still I am not too sure if the figure is correct :)
There are CO2 figures for urban, extra urban and combined in some countries

Not sure which engine / wheels you have but as an example 1.0 115 (85KW) DSG is 130-131 urban, 103-104 extra urban, 113-114 combined

1 - 5 of 5 Posts