Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the site but had my arona for about 2 months ite 1.6 tdi manual xcellence lux eclipse orange with magnetic grey roof come with beats and winter pack and digital cockpit. Will add photos when i get the change so far happy apart from a few problems i have had problems with the steering being faulty and now a turbo underboost problem. I also was advised that my rear seat belt wasnt on the recall list but i have found out that it is can anyone advise what outcomes other people have had.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi I was told my Aron My19 Arona bought September did not need the seat belt mod .But on checking the government web site it Does
I can not understand why they can make such a mistake
Just received a letter of apology

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been letting my children sit in the middle not knowing about my car being on the recall list ots even been if a different dealer feom where i got the car for a repair on the steering and they never said anythimg aswell

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
I asked to speak to a Manager about why it had been missed as said recurved a letter of apologie and a high street voucher

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ive had my car for 6 months now, seen in the government website that it id due the recall.
Still not had any letter from SEAT about this.
I am not worried as I am the only one in my car 95% of the time and probably only <1% do I actually carry 5 people.
But still not great service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts