Arona FR Pickup

Post pictures of your Arona here
alandl

Arona FR Pickup

Post by alandl » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:49 am

Here she is, picked up on Friday.
Ordered on the 12th Dec 17, could have collected on the 2nd March but waited until the 16th due to the weather.
First thing I did was check for a spare wheel, and it was there. It was an available option back in December.
I picked mine up from Seat Derby and used the A53, then A1 south to Kent.
I did 172 miles and the final mpg was 52.7. Well impressed for a first journey.
My journey to work is 51 miles mainly A2, M25 and A1, and I'm averaging 58.3mpg so far.

This was a week 5 built car and it has the standard dials not digital.
In the instrument panel above the trip on the right-hand side is a "eco" icon that appears when running on only 2 cylinders, something to look out for.
I have chosen red for the lighting on the inner front doors and white for the foot wells.
Nice grey leather dashboard that is soft to touch and the red stiching finishes it off well.
Hard plastic on the door tops but I believe that this is a good choice as it will be hard wearing.
The wheels are different from the ones in online pictures and brochures, but these look easier to clean
I thought I could live without a center armrest but I've no where to put my left arm. Going to use the link on the forum and purchase a armrest from Belgium.

So far very happy, we have a year old Ateca and the Arona is just a scaled down version of it.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Spare Wheel.jpg

Arona FR, Desire Red with Black roof, and spare wheel

alandl

Re: Arona FR Pickup

Post by alandl » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 am

Here's a picture of my FR's wheels

Wheel.jpg

Arona FR, Desire Red with Black roof, and spare wheel

Baggy

Post by Baggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Thanks for the pics especially of the wheels - now I know what mine will actually look like 😊 really can’t wait for mine to arrive now .. x

Mandaroo

Post by Mandaroo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm

I prefer the wheels to the fr sport as they aren't black which are terrible to look after. Glad to have chosen the fr. Just a shame they aren't as big but I will get over it.

olliechambers1

Post by olliechambers1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

You can order the Fabric armrest through any UK dealer now, no need to go through Belgium! Should cost you a little over £100 I think.

If you're quick, head over to seatcupra.net and have a look at the Listers sub forum. Mike (the parts manager at listers) is doing a group buy of the fabric armrests for £90 posted.
Seat Arona FR Sport 1.5 EVO, Mystery Blue with Midnight Black roof.

Williecarona

Post by Williecarona » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 pm

alandl wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:49 am
Here she is, picked up on Friday.
Ordered on the 12th Dec 17, could have collected on the 2nd March but waited until the 16th due to the weather.
First thing I did was check for a spare wheel, and it was there. It was an available option back in December.
I picked mine up from Seat Derby and used the A53, then A1 south to Kent.
I did 172 miles and the final mpg was 52.7. Well impressed for a first journey.
My journey to work is 51 miles mainly A2, M25 and A1, and I'm averaging 58.3mpg so far.

This was a week 5 built car and it has the standard dials not digital.
In the instrument panel above the trip on the right-hand side is a "eco" icon that appears when running on only 2 cylinders, something to look out for.
I have chosen red for the lighting on the inner front doors and white for the foot wells.
Nice grey leather dashboard that is soft to touch and the red stiching finishes it off well.
Hard plastic on the door tops but I believe that this is a good choice as it will be hard wearing.
The wheels are different from the ones in online pictures and brochures, but these look easier to clean
I thought I could live without a center armrest but I've no where to put my left arm. Going to use the link on the forum and purchase a armrest from Belgium.

So far very happy, we have a year old Ateca and the Arona is just a scaled down version of it.
Very nice ! Enjoy , your Arona

Baggy

Post by Baggy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:47 am

Wish I New about the arm rest deal .. mine cost £175 incl VAT fitted 😱

Return to “Members Gallery”