Our white/grey 115 PS

Post pictures of your Arona here
GazzaB

Re: Our white/grey 115 PS

Post by GazzaB » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:51 am

@Will
Its a great picture and has lots of memories for you.
You may never locate this exact spot, but you will create more memories for yourselves in parts of Cornwall the are equally as beautiful and stunning. as the sea and coastline are constantly changing, the same spot can alter its look from the daytime to the nighttime, from the Bright Sun or Rain and Stormy Weather. every time is an adventure and a wonder if you only take the time to STOP and really look.

Sadly a lot of people never do this, and in todays world it is all rush rush rush, now now now, faster and faster.
Maybe we all need to just STOP.
Arona Excellence Lux 1.0TSi 115PS DSG. Nevada White with Black Roof, OEM dark window tint, Fitted a Carbon Fibre look rear Bumper Guard. Pressed Metal Number plates with Carbon fibre plate holder.
Planning to Do: Sound Deadening.

Montala

Post by Montala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Well said Gazza... I agree with you whole-heartedly! :)

Will

after 3,000 miles

Post by Will » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:03 pm

No brand new car any more after about 2,000 miles in England (and the 1,000 miles in Germany before).

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Arona 999ccm 115PS - white / grey - from the continent ;)

Williecarona

Post by Williecarona » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 am

How’s it going after 3k ? Any issues , niggles , suggestions? I’ve done 1k and have had one instance of the elect mirrors not opening up after unlocking the car ? I’m putting down to a one time glitch as it’s fine now but apart from that it’s great I especially love the iPhone apple CarPlay I just hold down the button on the steering wheel and ask Siri if I have had any new text messages and he replies ! It’s a great safety function, negates the need to look at your iphone

Will

Post by Will » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:41 pm

That sounds very safe. We found no problems until now, only the features are so many that we didn't have the proper time before our trip to England to read all manuals. Today we found out about the possibilities to set the navigation system via the steering wheel. But this was not an issue until now, because the CoPilot did the settings. The systems is quit good, but sometimes one has to put in the city first and the road later, nearer to the destination. It is good to save the routes because after a longer stop it needs to be restarted.

The trip around Cornwall and The New Forest are specially perfect because of the assisting car all together. I also like the feature with which you can set distance and speed on the motorways.

Will

Post by Will » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 pm

@williecarona: additionally to my last post: After travelling back home I have to say, that it would be nicer to have a bigger petrol tank. We had to fill up to often for our long route back.

The average consumption of 6.1 l / 100 km was quite OK for the tour in England. For shorter distances it was sometimes under 6 l / 100 km.

Return to “Members Gallery”