My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post pictures of your Arona here
Speedysteven
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Speedysteven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:17 am

I love this car already sorry about poor lighting. :D

received_2039709479601007.jpeg

20181206_071853.jpg

20181206_071853.jpg

20181206_072332.jpg

Last edited by Speedysteven on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.


Vinz-Clortho
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Vinz-Clortho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Looks good though I’m struggling to tell if it’s red or orange!
Odd that you have the white dash and not the leather effect. Did you get the ‘older spec’ with the heated seats?


number6
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:25 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by number6 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:43 pm

You might want to remove the photo with your reg no on.


DutchCourage
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:41 am
Location: West Midlands

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by DutchCourage » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Look great! Happy motoring and welcome to the Arona family :-)


Speedysteven
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Speedysteven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Vinz-Clortho wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm
Looks good though I’m struggling to tell if it’s red or orange!
Odd that you have the white dash and not the leather effect. Did you get the ‘older spec’ with the heated seats?
It has winter pack instead of alcantera seats due to build issue.


ableseaman1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by ableseaman1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Were you asked if you want the configuration as shown. I was not and am spitting blood.


Speedysteven
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Speedysteven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Vinz-Clortho wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm
Looks good though I’m struggling to tell if it’s red or orange!
Odd that you have the white dash and not the leather effect. Did you get the ‘older spec’ with the heated seats? It's desire red with black roof.


Speedysteven
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Speedysteven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:02 pm

ableseaman1 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:58 pm
Were you asked if you want the configuration as shown. I was not and am spitting blood.
Yes I was my dealer was transparent with me through out the process. Sorry to hear you wasn't told.


Speedysteven
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Speedysteven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:03 pm

DutchCourage wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm
Look great! Happy motoring and welcome to the Arona family :-)
Thanks :D


Speedysteven
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: My new xccelence lux 1.0 tsi dsg 115

Post by Speedysteven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:03 pm

number6 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:43 pm
You might want to remove the photo with your reg no on.
Sorted. Thanks


Post Reply

Return to “Members Gallery”