Seat Arona Forum banner

Drive Profiles

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Sbarker 
#1 ·
I have recently purchased a new Xcellence LUX DSG and although the spec states it has Drive Profile there is no switch to left of drive selector. I am having to find my own way round the infotainment system and I had the profiles once in the display but cannot remember what I did. Did the spec change on latest version? The dealer is not being very helpful!

#5 ·
grahamn said:
That's interesting as we have drive profiles on the MY21 FR. I'm sure it's a mode button on centre console to the left of the parking brake.
Yes Drive mode on FR and FR Sport but was removed from Excellence ad Excellence Lux ....

I have it on my MY21 FR Sport, and its not in my wife MY21 Excellence Lux.

Older Excellence Lux used to have it and it was removed from the spec August 2020.

#8 ·
Bluejay said:
But the current on-line spec still shows it as an option and I did not find out it was missing until I looked for it after I had left the dealer, from who I am experiencing appalling customer service.
If you printed price list and options it would have showed it's gone. Online configuration frequently wrong. Still says you have directional fog lights but these only on lower spec non led cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.