Which of these cars would you choose?

New to the Seat Arona Forums? Introduce yourself here
joshuapratik

Which of these cars would you choose?

Post by joshuapratik » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Forgetting price, which of these would you get (brand new) if you was a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 child, 1 baby)

BMW 2 Series Active Tourer, VW T-Roc, Kia Sportage, Nissan Qashqai.

Just after opinions to help me decide...

theforestdweller

Re: Which of these cars would you choose?

Post by theforestdweller » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Nissan Qashqai was the worst new car I ever bought. Faulty paintwork ill fitting panels poorly fitted window seals. Quality Control were obviously on holiday when the car was produced - it should never have left the factory. While some of the problems were rectified I got rid of the car within 18 months - never another Nissan :evil: . If the Kia Sportage is on your list, the what about its clone the Hyundai Tucson :?: I'm not inflence by badges so for me BMW are overpriced average cars, Have nothing against VW believe it or not :oops: My favourite owned new cars to date include the Arona, SEAT Freetrack and Hyundai iX35 - all better than average IMHO.
Arona FR Sport 1.0 115ps - Arrived 05.03.2019

When the experts are agreed, the opposite opinion cannot be held to be certain (Bertrand Russell)

Cap boiler

Post by Cap boiler » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:51 am

ARONA every time

Elevenses

Post by Elevenses » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:30 pm

T-Roc is so similar in ability etc, but dearer and less special offers, so a bit pointless!?

BMW 2 series appears well made, but offers nothing a decent Arona doesn't for far less cash, which of course people have been saying about Citroens and Dacias for a few years, but it's also a bit ugly and soul-less IMHO, despite being the usual hard riding over-engineered thing most BMW's are turning into!?

Qashqai...tricky. Usually owned by utter car haters, but not bad at all according to road tests. New one quite attractive compared to previous slug, don't like the 1.5 Diesel, or come to the k of it the Petrol engines, but lots of space and ability...how much for the spec though.....??

Kia: Looks good in top end trim, good warranty etc, but again, a class above the Arona, why not look at the Ateca!?

FYI I wanted an Ateca but the Arona did most of that for less, and loving it to bits.
Xcellence Lux 1.0TSi 115 in Grey/Orange

Wowzz

Post by Wowzz » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:44 pm

I'm driving a little Kia Rio on holiday at the moment, and the build quality is far better than my Arona, so go for the Kia.

Monmouth

Post by Monmouth » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:04 am

Of those cars, I’d definately choose the Arona :)

Guys, don’t waste your time providing advice to trolls: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=868

Elevenses

Post by Elevenses » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Oh dear! Joshua/Mickey, you nasty little troll...
Xcellence Lux 1.0TSi 115 in Grey/Orange

Return to “Introductions”