Waiting time for new order?

All Seat Arona related discussions
dannymidd

Re: Waiting time for new order?

Post by dannymidd » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi Lynn I found that if you have your order number and give Seat UK a call they will be quite happy to give you an update

LynnSM

Post by LynnSM » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi Danny
Thanks for that. I think I have the order number on the order invoice. I will give them a call.

Bethcs

Post by Bethcs » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:48 am

Just an update to give a rough idea of current wait times

I ordered my FR on the second week of Jan with an estimated delivery of end of March. I have contacted the dealer today and been told it is due to arrive to them Monday morning so hopefully will be able to collect within the next week or so :)

FYI I live in the Uk

LynnSM

Post by LynnSM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:47 pm

I have just had a message from the dealer to say provisional build week for my Arona is week 17. Does anyone know how soon my car will be delivered after build week?

Bethcs

Post by Bethcs » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm

LynnSM

I was told my build week was the week starting 18th February and they said it would be around a month for delivery from when it’s built. Mine is arriving at the dealers this week so they are pretty accurate :)

LynnSM

Post by LynnSM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Thanks Bethcs. Enjoy your new Arona

Ash

Post by Ash » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:57 pm

Picked up my FR Sport this morning and so far so good, feels very comfortable and is surprisingly quiet. Still need to get to grips with all of the settings and infotainment system but the digital cockpit is fantastic. Will have a play with the detachable towbar tomorrow and trial fit my cycle carrier to it.

Ordered on the 12th of Jan so that was 9 weeks and 3 days from order to collection.
1.0 FR Sport Mystery Blue

Wilki77

Post by Wilki77 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Just had an email for the dealer to say my car is now In the country and waiting transport to the dealer. How did it take everyone to get there car after it arrived in the country?

Snowdaddy

Post by Snowdaddy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Wilki77 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:18 pm
Just had an email for the dealer to say my car is now In the country and waiting transport to the dealer. How did it take everyone to get there car after it arrived in the country?
Allow 2 weeks, but could be different as depends on other cars also going to dealer.

Basically schedulers looking to fill a road transporter (although might be split load with another dealer in similar part of country). Generally the further West you are the less frequent the trips. Some are simply too far from Sheerness, Grimsby, Tyne to do a day trip within trucking hours. Say 5-10 days wait.

Trucks leave docks in small hours when roads clear with aim of arriving morning after Dealership opens. Those near the docks may get an afternoon run. Most dealers don’t accept new cars out of hours or at weekends which restricts the transporter scheduling.

When it arrives, dealer has to do Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and so depends on how busy their service Dept is (and of course will also have the other new cars). Say 2-5 days

Some Dealers also arrange handover slots, usually with your salesman (but if it is their day off, don’t have to wait, just ask for someone else), this can add another 0-3 days

So anything from about 7 days to 18 days (normally 12-14 days)
Arona Xcelence Lux 115 tsi DSG monsoon grey with orange roof, leather and alcantara interior. Also have a Skoda Roomster.

petralism

Post by petralism » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:40 am

Hello. At 03-10-2018 i placed my order for 1.5 fr and i dont have built date only estimated month which have changed 3 times so far . Last update from dealer was for May.... I dont know what to do i am 6 month's without car....

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”