New Arona FR Sport

All Seat Arona related discussions
Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Sbarker » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:34 pm

Aveleydave wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:02 am
Sbarker wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:31 pm
Fix for connect released today being tested by my dealer. Hoping will resolve my key authentication issue
Thank you for your pursuit of Seat on this matter. I'm sure there are plenty of others from the VW group doing the same.
So there is a fix now. Getting mine done tomorrow. It's a five mine dealer connect via laptop to sort out keys. Everything works with two exception, remote lock and unlock and no change to radio logo. So still got seat UK pursuing those. Will keep all updated not giving up

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Sbarker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Sbarker wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:34 pm
Aveleydave wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:02 am
Sbarker wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:31 pm
Fix for connect released today being tested by my dealer. Hoping will resolve my key authentication issue
Thank you for your pursuit of Seat on this matter. I'm sure there are plenty of others from the VW group doing the same.
So there is a fix now. Getting mine done tomorrow. It's a five mine dealer connect via laptop to sort out keys. Everything works with two exception, remote lock and unlock and no change to radio logo. So still got seat UK pursuing those. Will keep all updated not giving up
So my car is 95% fixed! All connect services working except remote unlock this still with seat. Along with this they are pursuing radio logo fix too.

Five min fix and all works now.

lfcman
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:19 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by lfcman » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:21 pm

Well done!,I admire your perseverance.Now why did SEAT release the car with such an obvious fault?.

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Sbarker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:41 pm

lfcman wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Well done!,I admire your perseverance.Now why did SEAT release the car with such an obvious fault?.
Well who knows! But I will be factoring that into my discussion when it's finally fixed!

pks1414
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:00 am

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by pks1414 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:10 am

My car is booked in for Tuesday, my Radio logos have gone completely pearshaped. The logo for Radio 2 has gone on the infotainment system and none of the others 1, 3, 4, 6 etc appear in the digital cockpit like they did

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Sbarker » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:59 pm

pks1414 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:10 am
My car is booked in for Tuesday, my Radio logos have gone completely pearshaped. The logo for Radio 2 has gone on the infotainment system and none of the others 1, 3, 4, 6 etc appear in the digital cockpit like they did
Well I am still pending a fix for logo back with factory. Plus seat Ident process has to be completed for remote unlock and lock on connect, still waiting for this but hopefully Monday now.

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Sbarker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:29 pm

So remote lock and unlock now fixed! Seat need to register your ID, vin and driving licence details through their service portal. This is the seat ident process mentioned in manual. Taken since Oct 7th to get this resolved but connect now fully working!

Radio logo back with factory escalated upwards!

Aveleydave
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Aveleydave » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Sbarker wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:29 pm
So remote lock and unlock now fixed! Seat need to register your ID, vin and driving licence details through their service portal. This is the seat ident process mentioned in manual. Taken since Oct 7th to get this resolved but connect now fully working!

Radio logo back with factory escalated upwards!
Great news, well done.

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by Sbarker » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:47 pm

pks1414 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:10 am
My car is booked in for Tuesday, my Radio logos have gone completely pearshaped. The logo for Radio 2 has gone on the infotainment system and none of the others 1, 3, 4, 6 etc appear in the digital cockpit like they did
Hope your car is sorted today. Radio logo still a mystery how to update logo manually and with seat UK and factory for fix.

pks1414
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:00 am

Re: New Arona FR Sport

Post by pks1414 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:35 am

Finally sorted, apart from Logos issue. dealership are contacting Seat technical to see what they say, apart from that, Seat Connect all working, no more primary user error messages and I can do an awful lot from my phone.

I think the Logo problem could drag because they will need to somehow unlock protection rights somewhere in the Radio, not media or Bluetooth they all read .png or .jpeg for album covers ??

Post Reply