CD player

All Seat Arona related discussions
Adam1020_0
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 pm

CD player

Post by Adam1020_0 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Well here’s on for you I’ve just taken delivery of my new fr sport and after a day or 2 decided to play a cd .
And guess what ????
It’s not got one or sd slots
Before I decided to get a new seat I looked in to if it had one and guess what all the things I’d been reading say it has but
I’m buggered if I can find it in the glove box

User avatar
BigFatPaulie
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Re: CD player

Post by BigFatPaulie » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:46 pm

It's been phased out...
........M M M M My shARONA
Seat Arona Xcellance Lux 1.6 oil burner DSG

lfcman
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:19 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: CD player

Post by lfcman » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:57 pm

You have a 2021 model year Arona.No CD player or SD card slots and get USB C ports.

tommo
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:13 am

Re: CD player

Post by tommo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:02 pm

lfcman wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:57 pm
You have a 2021 model year Arona.No CD player or SD card slots and get USB C ports.
That's progress for you!! ;)
Arona FR 1.0 ltr 115ps, Manual gerabox, Desire Red / Grey roof

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: CD player

Post by Sbarker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:00 pm

Good luck with seat connect too! Nobody works yet mine broken since delivery. Others before mine too! Been waiting month for fix

Adam1020_0
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Re: CD player

Post by Adam1020_0 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:12 pm

What does seat connect do exactly
I’ve got it all logged in but as far as I can tell all it does is save your preferences like lighting ect

Aveleydave
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: CD player

Post by Aveleydave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:34 am

Adam1020_0 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 pm
Well here’s on for you I’ve just taken delivery of my new fr sport and after a day or 2 decided to play a cd .
And guess what ????
It’s not got one or sd slots
Before I decided to get a new seat I looked in to if it had one and guess what all the things I’d been reading say it has but
I’m buggered if I can find it in the glove box
Mine is being built as I write. I was disappointed to hear this had gone too.
Do you have an SD slot at all? Where are the SatNav maps held now, on the unit itself? Come map update time, using a card reader on the USB-C connector or through the dealer only?
Seat Connect is a system that integrates with your mobile phone and the infotainment system becomes a tool in the same way, I think?

Aveleydave
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: CD player

Post by Aveleydave » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:35 am

Adam1020_0 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 pm
Well here’s on for you I’ve just taken delivery of my new fr sport and after a day or 2 decided to play a cd .
Congrats by the way.

lfcman
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:19 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: CD player

Post by lfcman » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:30 am

I was pleasantly surprised to find the CD player in the glove box.Got a collection of 500 or so CDs gathering dust so it’s good to give one or two a listen to now and again.

Sbarker
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: CD player

Post by Sbarker » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:36 am

Adam1020_0 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:12 pm
What does seat connect do exactly
I’ve got it all logged in but as far as I can tell all it does is save your preferences like lighting ect
If you are logged in can you become the primary user, car will keep asking you? did you manage the two key authentication? Nobody else seems to have me included?

Without that you can't use seat connect, which allows you lots of remote options, vehicle diagnostic, sending route to car, internet radio, remote unlock and lock etc...

Also you can't upload radio station logo which I am hoping internet radio may fix....

If you look at services options under user settings are yours all blocked too?

Post Reply