Seat Arona Forum banner

My 21 sat Nav version

25K views 89 replies 17 participants last post by  BigFatPaulie 
#1 ·
View attachment 1239

Can my21 owners tell me what version navigation database they have and also if the device number is the same. It's under system information. Mine is above.

Trying to understand why my navigation version has not updated when my wife's car has to 21.2

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
I am not very clued up with the tec stuff. I bought my car about 2 months ago during lockdown so I basically just picked the car up without being shown anything. Do you think I should arrange to go in and get them to sort it out. What is the difference between the sat nav I have and the one I should have. Thanks for your help

#33 ·
Dave bent said:
I am not very clued up with the tec stuff. I bought my car about 2 months ago during lockdown so I basically just picked the car up without being shown anything. Do you think I should arrange to go in and get them to sort it out. What is the difference between the sat nav I have and the one I should have. Thanks for your help
No difference other than updated maps.

#42 ·
I went into the seat dealer today. It seems that most of the things I want to do is done through seat connect. I have downloaded the app and I'm still no wiser when I try open the app it says I'm putting in the wrong password. To use seat connect fr my phone do I have to connect to the android setting by use the data cable?

#43 ·
Dave bent said:
I went into the seat dealer today. It seems that most of the things I want to do is done through seat connect. I have downloaded the app and I'm still no wiser when I try open the app it says I'm putting in the wrong password. To use seat connect fr my phone do I have to connect to the android setting by use the data cable?
Seat Connect is a mobile App and no you don't have to connect your phone to the car. If your password is not correct then you need to reset this. You also need to be logged in to the car as the primary user and have the seat connect licence activated - which you should have had done when collecting the car ie it needs both keys and you have to log in the car using your connect id and then set as primary user.

If you don't have a connect id and the app working you will miss out on a lot of enhanced features. The dealer should know all about this ....

Its too much to write on here to explain how to set it up and working try looking at

https://www.seat.com/owners/seat-connect.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.