Niggly little Issues, which are causing frustration

All Seat Arona related discussions
Trebor58

Niggly little Issues, which are causing frustration

Post by Trebor58 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:49 pm

Hi Forum aficionados

I have had my Arona FR Sport since November and have the following niggles, it has been into two different dealers, and they have stated it all works fine... So maybe I am doing something wrong, and hope that someone can put me right.

So what are the niggles

Rain sensor not working
The rear wiper not working when in reverse
WiFi not connecting

What am I doing wrong, as I am unable to get these niggles working but according to the dealers they work

Sbarker

Re: Niggly little Issues, which are causing frustration

Post by Sbarker » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 pm

Trebor58 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:49 pm
Hi Forum aficionados

I have had my Arona FR Sport since November and have the following niggles, it has been into two different dealers, and they have stated it all works fine... So maybe I am doing something wrong, and hope that someone can put me right.

So what are the niggles

Rain sensor not working
The rear wiper not working when in reverse
WiFi not connecting

What am I doing wrong, as I am unable to get these niggles working but according to the dealers they work
Rain sensing and rear wiper options in car set up can be turned on and off.

Wi-Fi this when on connects to your Wi-Fi so phone hot spot or your home Wi-Fi if on drive. There isn't Wi-Fi in the car for you to just use until it's connected to a am external Wi-Fi source.

Can I ask favour? What software version you on? My car same age mine is 0777 and navigation 20.9

Trebor58

Post by Trebor58 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Can I ask favour? What software version you on? My car same age mine is 0777 and navigation 20.9

Sorry, Sbarker I was going to get the reading last night when I got home, unfortunately, I was involved in a major RTA nad the car is in the garage, so I will need to wait and see once I get the car back.

Sbarker

Post by Sbarker » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:34 pm

Trebor58 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Sorry, Sbarker I was going to get the reading last night when I got home, unfortunately, I was involved in a major RTA nad the car is in the garage, so I will need to wait and see once I get the car back.
OK cheers at least you are OK which is always most important.