Seat Arona Forum banner

Storage Pack

13K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  sagiyev 
#1 ·
Can somebody having storage pack post a photo of the drower located under driver's seat?

#3 ·
It is not very deep and not very useful. I expected a drawer you could slide out but it is like a mini glovebox. I can get a tin of Campbells Condensed Soup in. It is about 2/3 the seat width.

The Arona is not great for front storage space. It had to be a condensed can not a full can!

#5 ·
Indeed Maziac. Not having a Mars bar and being too lazy to get out a ruler, I searched for something iconic and familiar that just fitted and no more, and that was what came to hand. You win the prize for an amusing wry response. Well done.

Now, if there was only room for the tin opener as well....

#12 ·
olliechambers1 said:
Seat has 3 different under seat storage things listed in their parts system; the draw,
A drawer it certainly is not since it doesn't slide.

From the OED: "The word drawer is often spelled incorrectly as draw. As a noun, draw chiefly means 'an act of selecting names randomly to decide winners' or 'an even score at the conclusion of a game', whereas drawer mainly means 'a sliding storage compartment'"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.