Folding Wing Mirrors

All Seat Arona related discussions
keitht

Re: Folding Wing Mirrors

Post by keitht » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:16 pm

Madge,

If you have an Arona with electric folding mirrors (should be the FR and above) I can confirm you can fold the mirrors when still moving by using the mirror switch on the drivers door. I use this when garaging my car.

Keitht
Desire Red with black roof FR

MadgeWildfire

Post by MadgeWildfire » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Many thanks.

DavidinScotland

Post by DavidinScotland » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:25 pm

I have folding mirrors on my Lux and if any windows are open they will all close when you hold down the close on remote and the mirrors fold in. If you press and hold the open on remote the mirrors will come out and all four windows will go down for as long as you hold the button. A quick press of open unlocks and folds out mirrors only.
Arona Excellence Lux 115PS Petrol DSG Auto. Monsoon Grey - Eclipse Orange Roof
Pentagon Midnight Tint on all rear windows

stottycabanas

Post by stottycabanas » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:31 pm

ableseaman1 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:20 pm
Thank you for this. Your right on the button that is what we have I have written to Mr Harrison the MD of SEAT CARS UK and Mr Bailey MD of Chippenham Motor Company. The dealer on the same day and the other the next day. I was and will remain polite but I will not move till I get these issues sorted.
Ableseaman, before I embark on my own quest for the electric folding capability to be retrofitted, can you tell me how far you've got with SEAT on this issue? Thanks.

ableseaman1

Post by ableseaman1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying. SEAT did nothing not even an apology. Chippenham Motor Company compensated us with £1300.00 and we cancelled the service agreement and received that back. They told me they could not retro fit electric folding mirrors or retro fit the dashboard or seats. Our current circumstances have meant we needed the car living in the country but I shall never recommend SEAT or purchase one again.

stottycabanas

Post by stottycabanas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Shame it didn't work out for you, ableseaman - customer service doesn't seem to be SEAT's strong point. I will continue with this as far as I can, but will bear your experience in mind.

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”