Can you adjust led headlight height

All Seat Arona related discussions
Aveleydave

Re: Can you adjust led headlight height

Post by Aveleydave » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Did a Google search earlier today about this subject and the first hit was here!
First drive in the dark this morning and, you've probably guessed it, dipped beam seamed really high. Spent a few seconds fumbling around the dash on the driver side for the rotary adjuster. Nought. Glad I've found this thread, cheers all. Think I'll try half a turn down either side.

Mordey

Post by Mordey » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:34 pm

Took mine back to Seat and got them to set them up on the there laptop. Told me you can't adjust any other way. Idiots don't know what there on about.
2019 Mystery Blue FR Sport 115

Lampie

Post by Lampie » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Mine , 03-2019, is perfect.
I didn't buy the car at the main Seat dealer, but at a garage, which as an official licence to work on Seats, like a kind of Sub-dealer.
I know for sure, they give the cars a final checkup before delivering it to the customer.
one of the checks is headlamp setting.

I've had only one issue with my car... the big X at the rear , both sides ,were not fitted correctly, they were not flush anymore
Seat Arona FR DSG7 Business Intense Full LED 130HP 280Nm 29200 km
205/60/16 Vredestein Snowtrack 5 wintertires on Borbet Y rims

100% FULL LED !
Seat Urban Vehicle ®

phup

Post by phup » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:29 am

I had an Opel insignia with advanced lighting and it had self adjustment. When the system was not working it was impossible to drive without affecting others…. Regulation: white screws directly in the engine compartment. Self regulation was also adjusting with speed, rain, load on back, etcetera. Likely on Arona it is the same….