New xcellence lux

All Seat Arona related discussions
paulhic

New xcellence lux

Post by paulhic » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:26 am

Will be getting my new xcellence lux in 3-4 weeks time and am wondering will it have the heated seats as advertised in the new brochure. Anyone know anything thing about it. Thank you in advance for any replys. Anyone know.

Quickbrew

Re: New xcellence lux

Post by Quickbrew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:45 am

Hello paulhic,

From the different reports I have seen here and there, Seat appear to be chopping specs in and out, presumably according to parts availability.

I know way back they were having problems sourcing Alcantara seats and were fitting the winter pack in compensation which includes heated front seats.

I ordered my Xlux DSG TSI 115PSI in mid February and it finally arrived 12th June.

I am pleased with it but on reflection I believe it to be overpriced for what it is.
Took possession 12th June 2019:
Mystery Blue/midnight Black roof. 1ltr TSI 115PS xcellence lux DSG.

Snowdaddy

Re: New xcellence lux

Post by Snowdaddy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:59 pm

If your car will be ready for collection early-mid August, would be made early July.
Very close to the spec changeover

Could be either, depending on when it was made vs factory changeover date

Had a similar thing last year, mine arrived end July at dealers, but was just too early to get the digital dash. Having said that Xcelence Lux specs were varying frequently 12 months ago as Seat hadn’t ordered enough parts.
Arona Xcelence Lux 115 tsi DSG monsoon grey with orange roof, leather and alcantara interior. Also have a Skoda Roomster.

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”