MY20 cars in production? (New model)

All Seat Arona related discussions
G3li888
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 pm

MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by G3li888 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 am

I have been waiting 8 weeks for my Arona to be delivered then to be told il be receiving the newer model car which is going into production now Iv got the Arona FR SPORT 1.0 TSI 115ps 6 speed manual anyone else been told this ... the newer car basically comes with a winter pack on it as standard ... heated seats 😍 the only thing that was missing for me!

1F89E5C5-B4F5-4360-8EF4-B3D3E6C6EEC8.png



The Wall Watcher
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:41 am

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by The Wall Watcher » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Good news for you :D

Shocked that the price for the new production run has gone up £1000 since I bought mine though!
FR Sport 1.0 TSI 115 PS 6-speed manual Eclipse Orange, Magnetic Grey Roof


Cyberbob
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by Cyberbob » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Only derv is now the 95, looks like a Vauxhall MY change - removing standard trim ie Chrome finisher round dash and then lower spec loose more chrome and gain a floppy glovebox...


Nickheynes
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:33 am

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by Nickheynes » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:02 am

This answers my question in another post i think.
My build week is est week 38 which will mean an october delivery .Just in time for those heated seats to come in handy 😁


paulhic
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:05 am

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by paulhic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Would this mean that an Arona ex lux ordered in May will have the winter pack.


Smunro16
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by Smunro16 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 pm

G3li888 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 am
I have been waiting 8 weeks for my Arona to be delivered then to be told il be receiving the newer model car which is going into production now Iv got the Arona FR SPORT 1.0 TSI 115ps 6 speed manual anyone else been told this ... the newer car basically comes with a winter pack on it as standard ... heated seats 😍 the only thing that was missing for me!
Hey! What build week is your FR sport? I ordered on the 28th of June. Think I’m build week 29 or 30. Would be over the moon if it comes with heated seats too! Was the only thing I wanted over and above the digital cockpit. FR sport seats looked nicer so if they are now heated happy day!


Dankini
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:21 am

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by Dankini » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:41 am

Hi Guys

Picked up my Arona Xcellence Lux DSG yesterday (06/08/19), it was ordered (29/05/19). I can happily confirm it has got the heated seats. Nice bonus.

The term winter 'pack' suggests to me it might have more than the heated seats. If anyone can confirm the winter pack full spec and how to tell if I have it I can quickly report back.


Cat66
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by Cat66 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:56 pm

This is all sounding like good news to me, ordered my Arona Xcellence Lux DSG on 23/5/19 and was told it had been built last week but wasn’t on the ship yet. Looks like I might be getting the heated seats.
Arona Excellence Lux, TSI DSG , eclipse orange with black roof ordered 23/5/19 picked up 16/8/19


Smunro16
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by Smunro16 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:43 pm

Dankini wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:41 am
Hi Guys

Picked up my Arona Xcellence Lux DSG yesterday (06/08/19), it was ordered (29/05/19). I can happily confirm it has got the heated seats. Nice bonus.

The term winter 'pack' suggests to me it might have more than the heated seats. If anyone can confirm the winter pack full spec and how to tell if I have it I can quickly report back.

Think the winter pack is heated seats and heated washer jets?


G3li888
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: MY20 cars in production? (New model)

Post by G3li888 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Smunro16 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 pm
G3li888 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 am
I have been waiting 8 weeks for my Arona to be delivered then to be told il be receiving the newer model car which is going into production now Iv got the Arona FR SPORT 1.0 TSI 115ps 6 speed manual anyone else been told this ... the newer car basically comes with a winter pack on it as standard ... heated seats 😍 the only thing that was missing for me!
Hey! What build week is your FR sport? I ordered on the 28th of June. Think I’m build week 29 or 30. Would be over the moon if it comes with heated seats too! Was the only thing I wanted over and above the digital cockpit. FR sport seats looked nicer so if they are now heated happy day!
Iv had a nightmare with my order my order date was 15/05/19 and my estimated build date was 26/08/19
And now my anticipated due date to dealer is 30/09/19 I have gone done the leasing route so don’t know if this is why I have been messed around I even contemplated cancelling my order and going for the ford Kuga I hope it’s worth the wait because the only thing keeping me waiting is the digital cockpit and heated seats shame I can’t take the seat interior and stick it in the ford Kuga lol


Post Reply

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”