My new exellence lux

All Seat Arona related discussions
paulhic

My new exellence lux

Post by paulhic » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Got my new Arona yesterday and am over the moon with it ,A fantastic car more to follow

paulhic

Re: My new exellence lux

Post by paulhic » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Well I have the car over a week now and have to say it is one of the best cars I've ever owned. I find the seats are comfortable and a good driving position is easily found. My car it's a top of the range car but I found some things missing on it for example no handles above the doors I thought things like this would be standard. The dark roof lining on the inside is a nice touch. The digital cockpit is really nice especially the sat nav between the two Clocks. The Alcantara seats are really comfortable as I said but I find that Omission of lumbar support kinda strange on a of the range car. I haven't used the park assist yet but look forward to doing so in the future. The LED headlights are amazing at night. It's like daylight when you have them on. The diesel engine is very peppy especially and with the DSG gearbox. The car is averaging around 50 mpg around town so no complaints there especially as the diesel is cheaper in the Irish Republic which is about a mile from my home. That's all for now but will update in future

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”