SEAT 20V20 concept review

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

SEAT 20V20 concept review

Post by Rob » Fri May 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Undoubtedly one of the stars of March’s Geneva Motor Show, the SEAT 20V20 Concept previews the top rung in a family of SUVs heading to the UK over the next five years. And just four weeks after it wowed visitors to the SEAT stand, Auto Express got behind the wheel of the high-riding newcomer at the twisty Parcmotor Castelloli in Catalonia, Spain.

d3s_5077.jpg

Free from the glitz and glamour of a motor show, the 20V20 looks even more stunning. There are countless examples of concept cars not making the transition to the road, but the 20V20 is not one of them. The Spanish sunshine helps show off the razor-sharp creases and new SEAT styling cues to a tee.

While Skoda will offer a seven-seat SUV, SEAT’s positioning as the sporty brand in the VW Group means it will build a five-seat coupe-like SUV with a range of petrol, diesel and plug-in hybrid powertrains. This could arrive as early as late 2018, joining the range in time to replace the seven-seat Alhambra MPV.

Incidentally, the 20V20 concept uses a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine from the Leon Cupra 265, plus electronically controlled four-wheel drive and a DSG twin-clutch auto gearbox – hinting at the possibility of a hot Evoque rival, too.

Read the rest here: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/20v20 ... ept-review

alman

Re: SEAT 20V20 concept review

Post by alman » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Can I request for no more rebadged Audi/VW/skodas, seems VAG need to separate its brands more.

Dannyboy

Re: SEAT 20V20 concept review

Post by Dannyboy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:23 am

While Skoda will offer a seven-seat SUV
Geeze. I don't even know that many people who would want to drive around with me. I couldn't imagine that many seats in one vehicle.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”