Seat Arona Forum banner

Waiting time for new order?

307K views 706 replies 131 participants last post by  Ditch 
#1 ·
I ordered an Arona Excellence Lux on 3rd January and I've still not got any date for build, etc.

Never ordered Seat before so don't know if this is normal for them as a company, but it seems quite a long time to wait to get any idea of a rough delivery time?

Anybody else got dates for orders?

#2 ·
I too have exactly the same problem. Ordered the Arona Xcellence Lux on 12 January 2018 and when I asked the dealer yesterday to give me an idea of build date and delivery date, he said that they had no idea themselves and had no way of finding out. They are reliant on Seat telling them and there is currently nothing on their systems which they can interrogate.

Marvellous!

#5 ·
Don't understand why you don't have any any info ? My dealer showed me their info screen and mine is confirmed week 10 - I ordered my FR the 2nd week of Jan similar time to you , only difference is the model .. Would they build in model blocks ? I would at least expect a build week expectation by now
X

#6 ·
Ordered my Xcellence lux DSG monsoon grey/orange roof in early November, contacted dealer for update, pleased to be told vehicle being built this week (build week 9) so should be in UK in about 2 weeks.

#7 ·
I ordered an Xcellence 1.0 TSI on 12th Jan and received confirmation from the dealer last week that it is built and awaiting shipping.
No idea on timescales beyond that.

According to a thread I've seen on the SEATCupra forum, in early Feb the wait times for the Arona were 10-12 weeks for Petrol and 12-14 weeks for diesel.

#11 ·
My dealer told me 12-14 weeks but could be sooner.
But from reading people's comments on the forum, seems like a fair estimate to me.
So mine won't be ready until end on May..

#20 ·
In my car I found paper work from it being finished at the factory on 30th January. The next batch of paperwork is the 14th February for it landing at the dealers compound then I got a message from the dealer that it arrived at the dealership on 26th February. There's some other paperwork for pdi stuff between 14th & 19th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.