Seat Arona SE Technology

All Seat Arona related discussions
gemf
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by gemf » Mon May 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Could anyone who has this trim tell me the specific spec and thoughts on this please Im considering ordering one. Thanks x


dannymidd
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by dannymidd » Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 pm

i just got mine on friday and think its great for what i need . only downside is the mirrors are fixed

andy arona 2.jpg

andy arona 3.5.jpg

andy arona.jpg



gemf
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by gemf » Mon May 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Thanks for your swift reply would you mind listing the spec in the car eg the technology, as im trying to decide on the arona SE tech or a higher spec thanks xx


Snowdaddy
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 pm
Location: London / Surrey border

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by Snowdaddy » Mon May 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Most things are across the range so not listing them all, they are all listed on price list (but not brochure) available for download on Seat UK website

https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/f ... 019-v3.pdf

SE tech manual is 95bhp, some are 113bhp versions
SE tech spec has manual air con, some have dual climate control
No auto wipers, no auto headlights
Drum brakes at rear
No alarm
Halogen headlights (not LED)
Black not chrome roof rails and window trim
Black mirrors, not roof colour (not folding)
Fewer paint colours than top specs

Higher models also get things like better seat upholstery, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitor, DSG paddles, some have 18 inch wheels, front parking sensors, heated front seats, armrests, extra storage pockets, (varies by spec), so look at full list on link.
Arona Xcelence Lux 115 tsi DSG monsoon grey with orange roof, leather and alcantara interior. Also have a Skoda Roomster.


JamesL
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by JamesL » Thu May 23, 2019 5:00 pm

dannymidd wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 pm
i just got mine on friday and think its great for what i need . only downside is the mirrors are fixed
I have the SE Technology and although they are stiff, you can push the mirrors in.


BenC
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Location: Plymouth, UK

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by BenC » Fri May 24, 2019 9:20 am

JamesL wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:00 pm
dannymidd wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 pm
i just got mine on friday and think its great for what i need . only downside is the mirrors are fixed
I have the SE Technology and although they are stiff, you can push the mirrors in.
I suspect dannymidd was referring to the lack of motorised/electric folding. I'm sure (and hope) he didn't believe they were truly fixed! :shock:
2019 (19) Arona Xcellence Lux 1.0L 115PS Petrol DSG - Eclipse Orange with Grey Roof.


honeybear
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by honeybear » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm

MY seat Arona SE TECHNOLOGY Diesel Has disks all round ,Winter Pack .VW 1.6 Diesel ,brilliant car goes like snot.Keep away from those 3 pot petrol cars get more than 2 people in car and it doesn't move and ancient technology ,with the drum brakes at the back ughh.


DomesticExtremist
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by DomesticExtremist » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:52 pm

honeybear wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm
MY seat Arona SE TECHNOLOGY Diesel Has disks all round ,Winter Pack .VW 1.6 Diesel ,brilliant car goes like snot.Keep away from those 3 pot petrol cars get more than 2 people in car and it doesn't move and ancient technology ,with the drum brakes at the back ughh.
Mine doesn't - definitely drums on the back.
No problem with the efficacy of braking, I think the extra wieght of the engine over the front wheels helps.
SE Technology TDI 95


Snowdaddy
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 pm
Location: London / Surrey border

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by Snowdaddy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:47 am

DomesticExtremist wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:52 pm
honeybear wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm
MY seat Arona SE TECHNOLOGY Diesel Has disks all round ,Winter Pack .VW 1.6 Diesel ,brilliant car goes like snot.Keep away from those 3 pot petrol cars get more than 2 people in car and it doesn't move and ancient technology ,with the drum brakes at the back ughh.
Mine doesn't - definitely drums on the back.
No problem with the efficacy of braking, I think the extra wieght of the engine over the front wheels helps.
I think it depends on the engine power 95PS versions get rear drums, 115PS versions get discs, it’s on page 29 of the price list

https://web1.seat.co.uk/sites/default/f ... 019-v4.pdf
Arona Xcelence Lux 115 tsi DSG monsoon grey with orange roof, leather and alcantara interior. Also have a Skoda Roomster.


sandgrounder
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:29 am

Re: Seat Arona SE Technology

Post by sandgrounder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 am

The reason I didn't go any higher up the range than SE Tech was from then on they all have keyless technology, which I think is the best example of technology for it's own sake, I can only see disadvantages in having it, Incidentally I like my 3 cyl turbo, but it's not as smooth or fast as that in my old Fiesta.


Post Reply

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”