Seat Arona Forum banner

How to add your own POI

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  stottycabanas 
#1 ·
Yesterday I did a navigation update .
Today I'm wondering how to put your own POI on the navigation system.
Also what is the function of the update button at the top left .... what is being updated ?

I like to add speedcams, and of course Mac Donalds Europa
(you have to eat somewhere....) :lol:

#2 ·
Well I've been busy .
At the website www.flitspalen.nl you can buy 12 x the file for our navigation. every month a new version.
Just register and pay only € 10,- for a whole year. and for the most countries in Europa.
Pay with paypal, no worries
My home adres is near some redlight and speedcams... and they light up on the map. Also found the petrol stations :)

It's not difficult to upload the file using a FAT32 formatted SD-card. The navigationsystem will guide you.
Now I also know what the update button does, afterwards you can take out your SD card, and put your card with 32 Gig of music back.

Don't forget to use the checkbox in the navigation setup menu / CARD for the new category of personal POI

Yes, you have to understand some Dutch and German, that's no problem for me , and even when you don't speak it... it is very logic.
When you have a problem with this... give me a PM I can translate or send you a mail with a how to ......
€9,95 = £ 8,94 What does speedtickets cost you every year ???

#3 ·
Many Thanks, just downloaded speed cameras for my Polo and it seems to be showing the large amount of cameras near my home. Will have to find out if I need two accounts for two different vehicles, the Polo database did not work on the Arona.

PS You can change website to English which also includes full instructions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.