Seat Arona Forum banner

8K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Bowler789 
#1 ·
Yo all owner of an Arona Xcellence 115 TDI for just over 2 weeks and well impressed (previous car a VW Golf 1.6 TDI)1D5DEE8F-2081-458A-8135-51C72FC95543.jpeg[attachment=1]59FD85B2-0114-4DB5-A740-7720B4434B5C.jpeg

#2 ·
Welcome. I am another satisfied Xcellence owner. I didn't find the extra money for the Lux was worth it for me (YMMV). I did not want the larger alloys as they give a harsher ride. I did not need the rear view camera. There is nothing wrong with the extra specification just that I spent their cost on non car things that give me more pleasure.

How do you find the white pearl dash? At first I put up with it but now I like it. The car feels less dark inside although I am no longer actively aware of the colour.

#3 ·
Welcome. I have the same model and colour but with the petrol engine. Xcellence version suits me just fine and after 6 months I still really enjoy driving it. A better ride than my previous Audi, slightly more economical, more roomy, quieter but not quite so powerful. Can't fault it apart from the lack of rear seat lighting and the ridiculously short fitted mudflaps that don't do anything to prevent the mud being deposited, especially at the rear.

#4 ·
[]Hello,I have the Xcellence lux auto had it a month and love it, had an Ford Ecosport before no comparison ,the only issue i have noticed is when driving onto a motorway my left piller speeker makes a very strange noise and carries on making the the same noise till i come off ,any idea`s

#6 ·
Stuartwalker1062 said:
[]Hello,I have the Xcellence lux auto had it a month and love it, had an Ford Ecosport before no comparison ,the only issue i have noticed is when driving onto a motorway my left piller speeker makes a very strange noise and carries on making the the same noise till i come off ,any idea`s
Sorted passenger window was slightly open

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.