Seat Arona Forum banner

Arona excellence lux

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Brian566 
#1 ·
:D Can't wait picking up my new Arona Wednesday, it's been on order since March when the lockdown started, finally arrived at the dealer. Yippee :D

#4 ·
Welcome to the Forum. Like you, last year I 'swallowed hard' and changed my Audi for the Arona. I'd had VWs prior to the Audi so am very used to the VAG family. I find the Arona gives a good and comfortable drive and is sufficiently powerful although not as flexible as the 1.4TSI engine in the Audi. Interior trim is well down on Audi's look and feel but very similar to current VW offerings. Overall I am still pleased with the Arona especially the interior space and high driving position offered. For me the only drawbacks are penny-pinching on interior trim items like no rear seat lights and grab handles. (Why do we always have to find something to fault?)

Anyway, hope you enjoy it when you take delivery and ask any questions you may have on the forum as I've found people are very helpful.

#5 ·
Hi
I to have come down the VAG pole from Audi to VW and now to Seat I do mis the Audi trim but when you factor in the price is it worth it and as you say VW trim seems to have gone down in the some Models

But like you I miss the 1.4 Tsi Engine
But happy with my Arona FR great car for the Price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.