ObdEleven Led Tailights Retrofit

Faults and Technical chat for the Seat Arona
MarioRodQui

ObdEleven Led Tailights Retrofit

Post by MarioRodQui » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:33 pm

I'm doing some research, i have the halogen tailights from the spanish version and i'm willing to change it to led oem ones, i will like to know the coding from module 9 for this options:

-Leuchte23 ,26,20,27,24,21,28,29,12,13. If any one can send a screenshot for this options it will be apreciated, i could pay him a little for the work.

Also, i have just doing the reverse camera install and its quite easy, i could do a tutorial on the forum.

Thanks!

martinto8

Re: ObdEleven Led Tailights Retrofit

Post by martinto8 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:56 pm

I would be interested in the reverse camera retrofit if you can write up a guide and where to order the parts for it

MarioRodQui

Post by MarioRodQui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 pm

martinto8 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:56 pm
I would be interested in the reverse camera retrofit if you can write up a guide and where to order the parts for it
I have tried it witout installing yet because i need to dissasembly the cover of the trunk and i will like to install the led tailights in the same process.

But I bought fron here: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Nuevo-Original-VW-Polo-Seat-Arona-Ateca-Skoda-Fabia-Cámara-Marcha-Atrás-Kit-con/283523233917?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The reference for it is 6F9827566 , it is common for other VW models like Audi A1 or so, but in this case with no water jet. The installation is quite simple, is just putting the cables into the back of the MIB unit and give them energy, then code the 5F module-Byte 19 to 1 and done. As soon as i get the lights information i will do a quick tutorial with photos, is quite simple and you can also get a cheap camera no OEM module in aliexpress for less than 20 pounds, but i prefered to pick an ebay deal and have the OEM one that will have the best resolution.

martinto8

Post by martinto8 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Sounds like the cabling needs to run from boot all the way to front unit? I have carista and obdeleven to code. I would rather go OEM. So its just a camera attachment to MIB unit. No control box or anything?

MarioRodQui

Post by MarioRodQui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:37 pm

martinto8 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 pm
Sounds like the cabling needs to run from boot all the way to front unit? I have carista and obdeleven to code. I would rather go OEM. So its just a camera attachment to MIB unit. No control box or anything?
Yes,you just had to run a cable from the both to the unit,if you have 8" it will be in the glovebox. Also ground ,live and reverse light cables should be pinned but no control box. The OEM kit from ebay has all the parts and the cable to run from the boot into the mib unit , its just though the lateral of the inner roof quite simple. No control unit is necessary,in fact to check if you can install the camera if you have rear parking sensors you can just tick the byte and insert reverse and the camera menu will appear.

I'm now trying to find the OEM taillights info to dissasembly all only once and do all the photos.