New to seat

New to the Seat Arona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mshaw32

New to seat

Post by Mshaw32 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 pm

so I've had my 1st Seat ever for a week now went for the Arona 1.0 TSI FR sport 115 DSG IN Magnetic Grey and midnight Black contrasting roof,and absolutely love it its nippy and fun to drive. Questions I have about it really would be are there covers available for the foot well lights? ( shame they can't be changed red) From driving it I'm guessing eco mode through town with stop start switched off normal for just general driving and sport for motorways?
Is it me or is the on board navigation and voice control a bit crap?
Is there anywhere that do FR Sport sill plates that don't have an edge on them? have little ones getting in and out so don't want the paint damaging would like FR sport on them in the FR colours rather than Arona.
Lastly the Ibiza armrest I've heard sits back a bit has anyone got a picture so I can see if its worth getting one?

MotorMan

Re: New to seat

Post by MotorMan » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:36 am

Hello and welcome. Sorry can't help with all your questions but I can comment on the Arona armrest. The relative position of the armrest to the driver's seat will naturally depend on how far forward you set your seat. It does sit back a fair way so it doesn't interfere with the handbrake operation but the soft top slides forward by up to 100mm if you want it further forward. The top also lifts to reveal a very useful storage space. Worth having the armrest just for that.
Xcellence 115PS Red/ Black roof