Alternatives to the white Xcellence dash

All Seat Arona related discussions
crazydriver

Re: Alternatives to the white Xcellence dash

Post by crazydriver » Tue May 29, 2018 9:16 am

help pls no one in my garagr knows about this and we must decide today if we are going to walk away ! thank you

crazydriver

Post by crazydriver » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Seats and extras , how about building the Cars before we have to make a Decision on the Interior and Extras . just someone give us an Idea if it is this Year or next !!

Cottonlane

Post by Cottonlane » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:36 pm

I'd just like a car. White pearlised white or green with a blue border? I'm not fussy Mind you it's a good job that I'm Not with this bunch of cowboys?
Totally Pissed off with waiting for a car that will never turn up. Ore just in time for them to take it off me again? :D

Dunkelmann

Post by Dunkelmann » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:05 am

I am sorry about the lack of a car and the frustration it causes. (If you are serious about just wanting a car Cottonlane, then walk away and give your money to a company with more consideration for its customers or buy a stock car. I bought a stock car so didn't wait more than a few weeks).

Your comments about the interior dash style are relevant and welcome here. I have gone full circle and like the pearlescent dash. I would be under pain of death at the hands of my wife and daughter should I bring up the subject of changing it.
Arona Xcellence, petrol, 1.0 TSI 115 PS, manual, Black

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”