What a pair !!

Post pictures of your Arona here
alandl

What a pair !!

Post by alandl » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Met the wife at Costco's during the week and thought I would get a new background picture for the pc.

Both Cars 1 blank.jpg

Arona FR, Desire Red with Black roof, and spare wheel

Flakmunky

Re: What a pair !!

Post by Flakmunky » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 am

Haha! That's almost exactly the combo we've gone for! My Ateca is Xcellence spec, is that SE Tech?

Nice cars!
| Seat Arona | FR | 1.0 115PS | Desire Red | Midnight Black Roof |

Ordered: Wk16
Confirmed: Wk18
Build Week: Wk24
Built:
In UK:
Collected:

Cottonlane

Post by Cottonlane » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Christ that's a rare sight seeing one of them in this country?
Totally Pissed off with waiting for a car that will never turn up. Ore just in time for them to take it off me again? :D

alandl

Post by alandl » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 am

Your right Flakmunky the Ateca is a SE Tech 1.6TDI, ordered in Nov 2016 and delivered on 20th Dec, then put on our drive overnight of the 24th/25th Dec as the wife's christmas present. Its in Lava blue (i picked) with electric tailgate and a spare wheel option.
The Arona was ordered Dec 17 and delivered middle of Feb 18, I left it with the dealer until 16th March due to the snow then collected it (dealer was in Derby and I'm in Kent). It has the spare wheel as its only option and the wife picked the body and roof colour.
I'm happy with both, the dashboards design, screen layouts and info systems are the same (FR has touch screen to the SE buttons), and I've even set the radio stations up in the same order just to make moving between cars easier.
The SE has covered just over 10,000 miles and just had its first service and the FR has covered 5,900 miles.
Since having the FR its covered an area from Bluewater in Kent to Southampton to Reading up to Birmingham, Cambridge and London and in all those miles I've seen 1 other Arona in Milton Keynes.
Arona FR, Desire Red with Black roof, and spare wheel

Flakmunky

Post by Flakmunky » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:09 pm

We've gone for the exact same colours!

My Ateca was built last week and is a 2.0TDI 190 DSG with digital cockpit, area view, park assist (for the front sensors), tow bar and driving package 2.

The Arona will be exactly the same as yours, minus the spare wheel!

Your pic got me quite excited!

You've got great taste!

:)
| Seat Arona | FR | 1.0 115PS | Desire Red | Midnight Black Roof |

Ordered: Wk16
Confirmed: Wk18
Build Week: Wk24
Built:
In UK:
Collected:

Return to “Members Gallery”